- The mission is to explore, educate, equip and engage mountaineers in their individual fitness potential to determine whether their human system has an optimal opportunity to navigate and adapt to mountain environments for excursion success. The result yields strategic, adaptive applications to aid in improving any limited high altitude fitness potential.
- Tools used for exploration and strategic application include, but are not limited to, Mountain Fitness Assessment (Levels 1-9), heart rate variability, respiration rate and volume, Muscle Activation Techniques, Hypoxic Fitness Training Method, Mountaineering Plyometric Boxes, and the Adaptive Resistance Breathing Device.
- To Explore your altitude fitness potential for optimal performance through strategic decision-making
- To Educate you on innovative fitness training principles, devices and methods along with the science that supports or negates their validity
- To Engage with you to advance your knowledge and perspectives for your gain in high altitude environments