With this coaching plan, you will first receive a custom fitness assessment following the completion of the intake form which is available here. When the assessment is complete, then an email is sent containing the custom training plan and the nutrition perspective to meet your goals with the information from the assessment. At this point, the initial meeting is planned to discuss the plan and how to progress forward.
When the parts are optimal, then the addition of motor fitness becomes extremely important and is different depending on which mountain route is being targeted. First, you need looking at the climbing route you desire, then finding the attributes an individual would need to overcome its challenge, then place a counter training to overcome. This includes but is not limited to the following:
•Footwork with and without pack load
•Assess and Adjust
By finding the correct challenges in the optimal order to meet the Individuals mechanical and output capability for each of these conditions, then we can create exercises after an assessment from an individuals ability to adapt to the desired mountain environment.
This plan includes all of the following:
- Initial nutrition and fitness assessment followed by email review
- Email review of training goals as your progress through your training
- Every workout is custom designed and adjusted to your current conditions
- Feedback after each workout
- Full access to education videos at mountainfitnesseducation.com
- Daily monitoring of recovery via Elite HRV
- Unlimited communication via email
- Nutrition and supplements recommendations depending upon need
- Includes Premium Training Peaks
- Minimum 4-week commitment
- 10% discount in store
Disclaimer:Rich Rife and Mountain Fitness Research, Inc are neither physicians, healthcare providers, physical therapists nor dieticians and the information presented on this site written, in video or in audio are experimental, experiential, and exploratory in nature. Before beginning any diet or fitness program, you should visit your primary healthcare provider to determine your status to proceed.